Freelance Illustrator // Fine Artist // Adventurer // (I do not accept tattoo-design commissions.) // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 8, 2013

Gold leaf prints available!

** Update: Both prints SOLD **

These two giclee prints hand-embellished with acrylic, color pencil, and gold leaf are available through the Clutter Gallery's show "Gift Wrapped" which runs Dec 14th - Jan 3rd. Get them while they're hot!

"Honey, Suckle - Gold"



"Guarded - Gold"






Please contact the gallery directly with inquiries. Follow this link and click the link for "Gift Wrapped" to be added to the advanced preview list! Gift Wrapped @ Clutter Gallery


** Update: Both prints SOLD **

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am wondering what sort of size you use to adhere the gold leaf to paper. I have worked with it on metal with oil based size, but I am trying to find an archival alternative to use the leaf on paper. So far I haven't been able to find much info. I read to seal paper to keep the size from soaking in, but I'm not sure if this will be enough to keep the paper from degrading over time.