Freelance Illustrator // Fine Artist // Adventurer // (I do not accept tattoo-design commissions.) // jawcooper@gmail.com

September 15, 2015

For those who missed "One Fantastic Week" and would like to see me chat with Peter Mohrbacher ( @bugmeyer ) and Sam Flegal ( @samuelflegal ) about the ins and outs of being a professional illustrator I have the link to the Youtube recording in my IG bio! We discussed how to break into the gallery world, how to be conscious and critical when developing a personal style, the joys of camping, and more! Special shout-out to @benjaminbjorklund who I mentioned during the talk as an artist who's work I'm particularly in love with right now (and I'm so sorry if I butchered the pronunciation of your name.) Thank you to everyone who tuned in and asked great questions! #JAWCooper #OneFantasticWeek #GoogleHangout


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Kl7dOU

No comments: