I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

March 10, 2014

"Feral Creatures" Teasers!

Oh man! I have so much catching up to do!
Here were my four paintings for Modern Eden Gallery's "Feral Creatures" show.

Please contact the gallery with inquiries:
Info@ModernEden.com

Some WIP photos:




Here they are right before I took them to the framers:




"Brittle Bones" (available)





"Take Flight" (SOLD)




"Bad Blood" (available)




"Timid" (SOLD)









If you are on INSTAGRAM and would like much more frequent updates regarding my art, upcoming shows, and tutorials, follow me here: http://instagram.com/jawcooper



2 comments:

BluePrint said...

Brittle bones is the best

dinkar kushwaha said...

amazing work and techniques, it's really inspiring to see ,how you get things together to amaze everyone with your talent. very well !