I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

February 14, 2014

"Strength" at Last Rites Gallery

Here is the full image of my painting for "The Art of Tarot" show at Last Rites Gallery in New York which opened Jan 18th, 2014.

This painting sold at the opening reception!


Artist - J.A.W. Cooper
Title - "Strength"
Medium - ink, gouache, gold acrylic
Dimensions - image size: 9"x13" // framed: ~15"x19"
Tarot card association - Strength
**SOLD**



 A big thank you to Aunia Kahn and all the lovely folks over at Last Rites Gallery for inviting me to participate!

2 comments:

Tristan Alexander said...

Wonderful work as usual. Love the lower lion head especially!
Do you ever attend SciFi cons? Have you heard of Balticon? It is at the end of May and I would love to see your work there!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Hi Tristan! No I've never been to any of the "Cons" except for designerCon here in LA as a spectator. What kind of scene is Balticon? Tell me more! jawcooper@gmail.com