I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 30, 2013

"Siege" Screen Print

My screen print "Siege" is now available online. They are going very quickly and it is only an edition of 50 so grab yourself one soon before they sell out!

Update:
**SOLD OUT**

Click the link below to buy the print online:






Information:
5 color, hand pulled, screenprint on Coventry Rag 320gsm archival paper with hand-torn deckled edge. 18"x24" (Standard frame size) Edition of 50.

Each print is signed and numbered by J.A.W Cooper on the front, Certificate of Authenticity included.

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the artist meet-and-greet on the 28th- it was wonderful to meet all of you! I will be posting a tutorial of my process in making this screen print soon- it was all hand-inked transparencies to create the line work and color separations, no computers were used at any point.