I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 31, 2012

"Rot" Sketch

The next sketch in this series-within-a-series: "Rot." Next up, "Rise!"

(This piece is RESERVED.)
The painting based on this drawing will be part of my April 2013 solo show "Laid Bare" at La Luz de Jesus Gallery. For more info, to be added to the preview list, or to reserve a piece early, email Matt Kennedy at info@laluzdejesus.com.

("Rot" is now reserved)

2 comments:

lauren carney said...

Darling this is epic.
I feel I looked away for two seconds and you doubled your mad skills (even when I thought you couldn't possibly get better!)

This is crazy amazing,
I love it to bits,
you are just the best.

Good day x

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Oh thank you Lauren! That makes me feel so good. Happy new year!