I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 27, 2012

Holidays at the SBNHM

Home for the holidays means another productive visit to the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum with my dear friend and very talented illustrator Kris Moore. (Visit the link to see her work!)

Here are my sketches:






And of course I had to take a bunch of photos of their insect wall:




The SBNHM has a phenomenal bird exhibition, if you are passing through I highly recommend stopping in! Be sure to check out their temporary owl photography exhibition as well as the great selection of scientific illustrations in the back gallery behind the permanent bird exhibition.

No comments: