I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays!

One of the discarded rough starts for "Rattle" that just didn't work out... I may end up using it for something else...

SBNHM:





Quick sketches for the feral girl in the comic I'm working on:



In case I do not get a chance to post while out of town, happy holidays and a merry new year!

5 comments:

Nate Creekmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Creekmore said...

Your animals are always impressive and I'm especially fond of the way you draw birds (also tigers, and elephants, and canines...)

I've decided to (slowly) transition my blog from my website to blogger. I'm tired of floating out in space where only the most intrepid web explorers can find me.

Kenan G Swaim said...

If you would compile a sketchbook for consumer purchase, I would consume it. Please think about it.

Nix Nicoleta said...

i admire you drawing style a lot

Dabiz del Reino said...

Amazing pencils!!!!