I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 12, 2012

Wildlife Waystation

I am so thankful to be repeatedly invited on tag along on Gary Gerath's trips to draw at the Wildlife Waystation! This past Sunday I drew the beasties with the talented Allison Reimold as well as Gary's class.

Black Leopards-
Llamas-
Pumas/Cougars-


Baboon-
 
Tigers-
Liger-
Lions-



You can see drawings from previous trips to the Wildlife Waystation HERE and HERE and also some mixed in HERE.

The Wildlife Waystation provides such an amazing service both to the community and to the animals in their charge and I strongly urge you to donate or look into volunteering if this is a cause that speaks to you!