I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 15, 2012

Sketching with Buddies!


 Hiking and landscape sketching with Julian Callos and Evan Cummiskey:


And more sketching at the LANHM with Kate Laird:


(The last page was done in the bird room- I may have been trying to give parents a compelling reason to keep their kiddies away from me.)

2 comments:

Nate Creekmore said...

I recently discovered a 74 page pantomime comic book called "Love, Le Tigre" by an artist named Federico Bertolucci. It follows a tiger as it makes its way through a day encountering panthers, elephants, monkeys, and all kinds of animals. I think you might like it.

(great sketches, by the way! You never disappoint)

J. A. W. Cooper said...

I just looked it up and I'm in love. I must find a way to get a copy! Thanks for the tip!!