I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 2, 2012

"Flinch"

"Flinch" finished! This painting will be part of my April 2013 solo show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery. For more info, to be added to the preview list, or to reserve a piece email Matt Kennedy at info@laluzdejesus.com.


6 comments:

Nate Creekmore said...

Bravo (and thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog! I update it with new work every Sunday)!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thank you and you're welcome Nate!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

I am so happy that I see your blog! It is GREAT!


-fashion illustrator-

Absyntova said...

so mesmerezing beauty!

alien said...

beautiful work

Kristen said...

I love the Hummingbirds, of course. You're so awesome with color too.