I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

October 8, 2012

"Flinch" Sketch

First off, here is a new sketch for my April 2013 show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery. This one will be called "Flinch." I will probably rotate the hummingbirds so they are straight, sticking into her like darts instead...

Below are random sketches from earlier in the week and from a trip to the LANHM:





3 comments:

painful sea said...

:D

allie said...

ah! she's totally me! i love this!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks! She's more like Laura O’Grady and Daphne Groeneveld's lovechild but I do see a nose-resmblance. Especially if I'd left in the nose-to-ear chain!