I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

October 24, 2012

Business and Pleasure

First off, look what just got a little update/makeover! My website! To see it go to jawcooper.com.




Secondly, I'm very excited to announce that I have opened an INPRNT account so now you can buy prints more easily. I plan to shake up the selection so if you see something you want buy it before it disappears! To see the current selection follow this link: http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/jawcooper/





Lastly, here is my revised "Flinch" sketch with the birds more like darts. Today I transfer, tomorrow I paint!

( To be added to the preview list for my next solo show email Matt Kennedy at info@laluzdejesus.com and say that you would like to be put on the preview list for JAW Cooper's show in April 2013.)

4 comments:

Esther Morales said...

Love your portfolio. Your work is so inspiring Jaw!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Aw, thank you Esther!

Nicholas Hong said...

wow! really delicate and beautiful sketches and illustration work!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thank you!