I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

September 18, 2012

"Warriors" Sketch

"Warriors" sketch: The girls will have extensive tattoos instead of clothes and I still need to put in the background. And probably add a couple smaller wolves too...

And here are some detail shots since the drawing is actually quite large, ~12"x24".





This will be another one for my solo show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in April 2013. Make sure you get on the preview list if you want to make sure you get a specific piece!

( Email Matt Kennedy at info@laluzdejesus.com and say that you would like to be put on the preview list for JAW Cooper's show in April 2013)

6 comments:

Christian said...

Hi Cooper,
How does one get on the preview list? I know, I know... I'm a noob.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Hi Christian! Oh, no worries at all, I should have posted the contact info. Email Matt Kennedy at
info@laluzdejesus.com and say you would like to be put on the preview list for JAW Cooper's show in April 2013!

Nate Creekmore said...

That large wolf on the right immediately makes me think of Princess Mononoke.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Fantastic! I adore that movie!

pbrigitte said...

Ooh I missed out on the pieces I wanted last time and have regretted it ever since. I won't make that mistake again! Hilariously, one of the framed prints of yours (the China doll) has been targeted by my cat. He will NOT let it stay on the wall and attacks it every time I hang it back up; so strange.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Ha! What a furry troublemaker!