I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

August 30, 2012

Tiger Tattoos and Vintage Babes

This first one is for a tattoo design for a friend from work. (I rarely accept commissions for tattoo designs.)
And a quick sketch of a vintage babe done when I got to work a little early.


6 comments:

Nate Creekmore said...

That tiger sketch is incredible. From the anatomy to the flow of the linework.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks Nate!

dave d'incau jr. said...

I don't necessarily think i'm going to be getting another tattoo anytime soon, but when i decide to, would you consider taking on a commission to design one for me?

J. A. W. Cooper said...

I would certainly accept your proposal providing that you would not be offended if I opted not to take the job, ha ha! I rarely accept tattoo design projects because they are such a pain in the ass.

But sometimes...

dave d'incau jr. said...

i would not be offended, and understand why you wouldn't care to take them on, but i'll let you know. thanks.

analysis essay examples said...

well the tiger tattoo looks awesome but having another tattoo on your body is quite a deliberate decision...