I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

August 21, 2012

"Petrified" Sketch

Do you ever get hideously anxious? So frozen in panic that you feel you have turned to wood?
Part of you gives up. Part of you fights on.
This is a sketch for a painting titled "Petrified."  Oh, double entendres...

2 comments:

Moe Balinger said...

I love this so much conceptually and compositionally.
I just came across your work today and I have to say it is truly inspiring. And freakin' awesome.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thank you Moe! I really appreciate that!