I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

August 24, 2012

"Gasp" Sketch

Sketch for a potential painting called "Gasp" or "Ripped into Ribbons." I haven't decided...
I think that ultimately it'll be better if the lion's tail breaks the silhouette to hang down with gravity... also the ribbons around her head will hang and maybe some scraps of her hair. It'll make it more of a vertical than a square but maybe I'll like that better.

7 comments:

Cate Cowan said...

I agree with the tail idea. And I like "Gasp." :)

BluePrint said...

Really neat idea

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

Artemis Grey said...

I agree with the changes you're thinking of making and I also love 'Gasp'

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks Artemis! I'm revising it now and will post the updated version tonight.

Silvia Mota Lopes said...

A bela e a fera!?
Muito criativa:)

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Obrigado!