I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

July 14, 2012

Tutorials!

I've collected all my tutorials into a separate blog so they will be easier to find and refer back to!

http://jawcoopertutorials.blogspot.com/


I'm leaving on a month-long camping adventure up the coast to Canada but I'll try to update the blog with landscape pairings and sketches as much as I can. When I get back I'll look into making some tutorial videos as several people have expressed an interest. Let me know if there is a specific part of my process that you would like a tutorial on - either video or photos -  and I will try to oblige!


5 comments:

Nate Creekmore said...

I really appreciate that you took the time to do this. I love seeing the process unfold.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks Nate! I'm glad you like em'!

chris said...

I realy love your blog, after liking at yours I had to set one up for myself, simmonsart.blogspot.co.uk I have no art on yet, but hoping to soon, do you have a deviantart.com account to look at ? Love your website to keep up the great work :-)

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Hi Chris, I had one years and years ago because they featured me but I'm not sure if it's still up. If you search jaw cooper and dev art you should be able to find it if it is there, though it'll be outdated as hell.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

And thank you!