I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

July 3, 2012

Bird Paintings and NHM Sketches!

Some sketches and quick gouache paintings from the LA and SB Natural History Museums:







More more more! I love painting at Natural History Museums. Also check out Jessica Dalva's sketches from the same trip HERE. Amazing!

5 comments:

Matt Nava said...

Awesome work, I love these. I'm also a big fan of NHM drawing. Take a look at some of mine, if you like: http://mattnava.blogspot.com/search/label/Natural%20History%20Museum

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Took a peek, they look great! Lets go draw at the NHM!

Bird Paintings said...

Hi,

These decorative paintings are inspired by the graceful natural scenes, and their lifestyles. They are full of life and colour in a luxurious world of physical beauty and sensuality. These painting has a lyrical quality that captures the mind and the soul. Thanks a lot.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks!

dave d'incau jr. said...

these are all amazing, i especially dig your fox and caribou.