I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

February 25, 2012

Femme Fetale

I have two pieces for sale at the Cella Gallery's "Femme Fetale" show which opens tonight in North Hollywood from 7pm-11pm.

“Martyr Sketch”
graphite
10”x13” (framed), 3”x6” (image)
$175



This second one is a collaboration with Kris Moore. My piece is on the left, hers on the right.

“Wicked Garden”
Gouache, graphite
6”x12” (individual panel size), 18”x20”(Framed)
$750



For purchase inquiries, please email info@cellagallery.com

No comments: