I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

February 24, 2012

Featured on Hifructose Blog

Read all about it! Hifructose reviewed the "Critters and People" show at the WWA Gallery. Click the link below to see photos of my work and the outstanding work of Jessica LL Dalva, Danielle Buerli, Sinae Park, Tom Haubrick, and Bryce Takara!

HIFRUCTOSE LINK!

A big thank you to Daniel Rolnik, correspondent for Hifructose!

And now, a couple photos from the show's opening, taken by various lovely people (Ursula Buerli and Cindy Schwarzstein. I will go back to the gallery soon and take some photos of my own before it comes down...


5 comments:

*daisy said...

Just found yer stuff via Aimee k... Beautiful work!!!

dave d'incau jr. said...

would you like to get a drink sometime, stimulant, depressant or other; don't matter?

J. A. W. Cooper said...

*daisy- Aw, thank you!

Dave- Ha ha ha, I just saw this. Are you based in LA? Do you like to draw? Do you like to draw at Natural History Museums?

dave d'incau jr. said...

i don't live in la, but my good friend and former roommate works at nickelodeon out that way. i do like to draw, but can't say how often i've drawn at a natural history museum. if i ever happen to make my way out there, i'll be sure to follow up with you on that drink, even if it's at a water fountain.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

You got it, buddy!