I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

February 16, 2012

"Erode" Series Online Preview!

"Erode" will be one of six mini-solo shows which open THIS SATURDAY (Feb 18th, 2012) at the WWA Gallery as part of their "Critters and People and Thing of That Sort" show! The online preview is up and running and you can see my pieces along with the work of the five other incredibly talented artists in the show: CLICK HERE FOR PREVIEW



The theme of my series is "Erode" and it is about things that eat away at you from within, obstacles that you create for yourself, and self-destructive tendencies.

Contact the gallery director if you would like to purchase a piece. I will be at the opening all night so feel free to say hello if you attend!

I am so excited and honored to show alongside such talented (and lovely) people!

No comments: