I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

January 7, 2012

"Small Sacrifices" Progress Shots

Super duper busy. Here is are some in-progress shots of a painting which I think I'll title "Small Sacrifices." Appropriate, as I hardly got any sleep last night painting it. I took photos at every step through this piece so I'll post a process image soon to show how I built up the paint from sketch to finish.




Don't forget about the Bluecanvas Launch Event in downtown Los Angeles next Thursday, if you want to pick up a sweeeeet framed print for megacheap. There is only one of each print so first come first served. See previous post for more info.

4 comments:

Rin said...

that is a SEXY tiger!

Pedralba said...

This is going to be an awesome final piece, It is already looking amazing

yummyberries said...

A million people probably have said this already, but... Your work is outstanding! I catch myself looking at it all the time. Great composition and l line work :]

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thank you sooo much guys, your enthusiasm means the world to me!