I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

January 6, 2012

Prints! Getcha Prints!

Been itching for a print???

As a featured artist in the upcoming Bluecanvas Magazine (Issue 11) I will be exhibiting a selection of prints at their launch event during art-walk in downtown Los Angeles on the January 12th, 2012 (this coming Thursday!) I will only have one of each print which will be framed, matted, and ready-to-hang in your house. First come first served, so get to the event early if you see something you would like! (address/details below)

Here is an image so you can see the sizes/images that will be available:



Prices:
16"x20" : 90$
10"x20" : 80$
16"x12" : 70$
8"x8" : 40$

The 10"x20" frames have multiple prints in them. All prints are priced as low as possible- just enough for me to break even.

Bluecanvas Magazine Issue 11 Launch Event
On: January 12, 2012
Starts at: 6:00pm, runs until 11pm.
@ Exchange LA
618 S. Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90014

http://exchangela.com/


Happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there any way we can purchase some art work without being in L.A for the event? I am way up here in Davis (30 min.s from Sac) but I really want one!!

JAW Cooper said...

Hi "unknown" print enthusiast! I'll probably put whatever doesn't sell during the event up on this blog, so don't despair.

Alternately, if you know anyone in LA who might be around during art-walk Thursday have them drop by and snag something specific for you.