I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

January 14, 2012

Prints for sale!

Here are the framed prints from the Bluecanvas Launch Event, now available for purchase! There is only one of each so it will be first-come first-served. Prices are as marked but do not include shipping; the ones with a red slash across them are already sold.

UPDATE!!! "Shapeshifter Set" "Honey, Suckle" "Clash" and "Beasts Set" are now SOLD. Updated image of available prints below:



Here are some photos of the actual prints:




If you are interested in one or more of these prints, contact me at jawcooper@gmail.com.

No comments: