I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

January 15, 2012

"Guarded" sketch teasers

Just finished another sketch for my (rapidly) upcoming show at the WWA Gallery in Culver City. This piece will be painted and titled "Guarded." Here are some photos:




A pile of sketches for the show:



And finally an updated image of the framed prints that are still available, the ones with a red bar through them have sold. See previous post for photos of the actual prints to see how they look in their frames! Contact me at jawcooper@gmail.com ASAP if you are interested in purchasing one:

4 comments:

Roxy M said...

I just went to WWA gallery the other day and saw the postcard of your show. Totally excited, you have some work ahead of you! Good luck! :D

JAW Cooper said...

So much work!

Ronnie said...

Looking GREAT!!! :)

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks Ronnie!