I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

December 11, 2011

"Taetrum & Dulce" at MondoPOP Gallery

MondoPOP Gallery's "Taetrum & Dulce" show opened last night in Rome and my two pieces "Surrogate" and "Honey, Suckle" are now available for sale!

JAW Cooper
"Honey, Suckle"
Ink, gouache and graphite
31 x 39 cm with frame
*SOLD*

(click HERE for purchasing info)



(To see "Honey, Suckle" framed click HERE. Detail shots HERE. And sketch HERE.)


JAW Cooper
"Surrogate"
Ink and graphite
31 x 39 cm with frame
*SOLD*

(click HERE for purchasing info)



(To see "Surrogate" framed click HERE. Detail shots HERE. And sketch HERE.)

A giant "thank you" to curator Dan Barry for inviting me to participate in this fantastic show!

2 comments:

Mr Mouw said...

Glad to see your art is exhibited in Italy ! But are you going to be exhibited in Paris too ? I would be happy to see real pieces of art of you !

J. A. W. Cooper said...

I would pee my pants to show in Paris and be able to visit again!