I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 29, 2011

"Spite" Sketch

Here is another sketch for my upcoming "Erode" series. I am tentatively calling it "Spite" but "Sabotage" and "Leech" are both possible alternative titles... can't... decide... I'll have to think about which direction I want to take the narrative and how it fits into the series as a whole and title it accordingly.




This new series "Erode" will be darker and more surreal than my previous work; I'm pretty excited to work on it!

No comments: