I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 18, 2011

Famished

Here was my piece for the Subtext Gallery's "Homeroom" show that opened last Friday. Please contact the gallery director at dylan@subtextgallery.com for inquiries.

Based on this drawing I did in Kindergarten:


"Famished"
Ink gouache and colorase on stonehenge
8"x10" framed
*SOLD*

(Comes with a copy of the original childhood art if requested)



It was a great show and I'd like to thank Chrisina Conway for inviting me to participate!

3 comments:

sparkdoodle said...

this dog grew up beautifully!! as did its owner ;)
beautiful piece!

jamie holmes said...

Hi,
I love your work it's very original. Do you wanna link?.

Cheers
Jamie

J. A. W. Cooper said...

<3! Sparkdoodle

Thanks Jamie! Much appreciated!!