I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 2, 2011

"Famished" Teaser

Teasers for the painting I finished for the "Homeroom" show at Subtext in San Diego:

"Famished"





Here are are images of my two pieces for the show in Rome framed all pretty n' nice:
"Honey, Suckle"
*SOLD*


"Surrogate"
*SOLD*


And lastly, my work is featured in the new 2012 Bluecanvas calendar! I'm September, ooo la la! Pick up your copy HERE. There is also a link to "preview" the calendar on the same page.

4 comments:

Clovis said...

Amazing..

Sandra Loke said...

Wow really cool stuff

Lauren said...

Really cool! I like "Honey, Suckle" a lot.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys, glad you like the new stuff!