I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

October 13, 2011

Mondo Pop Teasers

Teasers for "Honey, Suckle" painting:(*SOLD*)

*The gold details behind her head, on her clothing, etc were done with a metallic ink so they are shiny at certain angles.





Teasers for "Surrogate" drawing: (*SOLD*)




These have both been shipped to Rome and will be on display in December at Mondo Pop Gallery.

6 comments:

kraw said...

i love it! must have

sparkdoodle said...

these are indeed teases. amazing teases. can't wait to see the unteased versions!!

Adrien said...

I'm fond of your work, i hope you'll published an artbook of your wonderfull production.
kindest regards...

Jason Scheier said...

so gooood!

JaneA said...

I love the gold details. I'm a huge fan of adding gold leaf to my paintings. It really makes them feel like renaissance masterpieces!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys!!! Much appreciated!