I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

September 27, 2011

"Dairy Series" - WIP

Here is the sketch for one of the three pieces I'll be shipping to Rome at the end of the month as part of my "Dairy" series.

"Honey, Suckle" sketch:




The other two pieces are called "Surrogate" and "Spilled Milk."

I'll post teasers of the finished paintings/drawing soon!

9 comments:

kraw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kraw said...

i'm so excited about this!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Oh my god, KRAWWWWWWW! AHHHH ha ha ha! If you're working tomorrow or Thursday I'll show you the sketch in person! The painting is in the works (as you know) and is pretty nippletastic.

Ronnie said...

Killer drawing!!! \m/

WIBI said...

Absolutely stunning! :)

CheeseBorger said...

stunning as usual

sparkdoodle said...

it's so beautiful!!!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks friends!

Eric Henze said...

these are great!