I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

August 12, 2011

La Weekly- Ballet

On news stands now! Page 42, for an article about the Los Angeles Ballet. Pick up a copy!



As usual, a big thank you to CD:Darrick Rainey at the LA Weekly.

Most of you are familiar with my "Raffles" right? Well I am going to San Francisco for the weekend BUT when I get back I will be Raffling off a drawing.... soooo keep your eyes peeled Monday/Tuesday of next week! Oh boy!

4 comments:

Giselle said...

!! i'm in love !!

Clovis said...

As small a detail as it may be, I love the rounded corners on your images.

Zepol Ilustradora said...

Que belleza, es genial esta ilustraciĆ³n.

Kris said...

Love it. Panty Flash.