I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

August 4, 2011

"Domesticated" sketchbook

A drawing I did last night in my sketchbook that I kinda want to paint.




... I want to call it "Domesticated." Or "Broken." Hmmm.... "Domesticated" is better. I swear that ram doesn't have too knees on the left leg, twas just trying out different positions for it.

6 comments:

Thea S said...

Cannot wait to see this painted. It's rocking!

JADE JOHNSON said...

i really hope that you paint it! it would look great. :)

Giselle said...

ahhh!! i love it!! <3!

Clovis said...

I support your choice of Domesticated over Broken. I also support any work you make that depicts animals, your animals have such a great style to them. Have you ever seen the Animalympics? You'd make a killer modern day Animalympics..

keith said...

You have the most amazing line work. It reminds me of Mucha.

Jonathan Steven Dockal said...

Great work, makes me want to punch myself in the Face. Hehehehe<------(Nervous chuckle)