I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

July 27, 2011

"Clash"



"Clash"
12"x24" framed
graphite on stonehenge
*SOLD*

Here are some photos of it in-progress on my desk:







I accept commissions on a very limited basis (based on the particulars of the request and my availability) but feel free to contact me if you would like to propose a project!

11 comments:

Frank Hannah said...

Wowza. So beautiful. You're such an amazing talent.

Artemis Grey said...

*swoons*

Katie Lawter said...

Gorgeous.

CheeseBorger said...

I am super jealous of anyone who owns an original Cooper artwork.

nati said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Like all you work * me, huge fan *

Pedralba said...

so amazing

daz-a-cid said...

Great stuff!

Hope to see it finished soon.

Dam Ferreira said...

Amazing blog, very cool
Congratulation

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like it, I had a blast drawing it.

Luke Berliner said...

Looking FIERCE!

Kris said...

Wow. Incredible drawing. You've outdone yourself. May I ask, are those long-eared owls, or Great Horned? The Barn owls are lovely.