I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

May 21, 2011

New Sketchbook

I was inspired to start a new sketchbook like I used to keep in the good ol' days. For the past six years I've been drawing on loose bond paper and carrying around a "sketch-folder" but it'll be nice to have a real bound book again!







I'm working on a sculpture of this little fetus-alien thingy for the upcoming U600's show "Terra Obscura":





Suckle... way creepier when the leg is raised. Also when it's cross-species:



That's all for now, folks!

10 comments:

Romina said...

Your sketchobooks has always amazed me!! Glad you starting a new one :)

Roxy M said...

Hooray for sketchbooks! :D

Patrick Leyendecker said...

holy,... you draw in a very professional way, deam elephant...hope you post soon some more of this pictures. great work.

Giselle said...

!!! elephant fetus <3!!!

also i love everything else in this post.

Danielle Buerli said...

Ummm wow! COOOP why are you so fucking awsome!!!

Macsorro said...

Love your artwork JAW!

H A R R Y G O A Z said...

Have a SUPER weekend !

Karen said...

Damn cool sketches!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

SO COOL!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

<3! Thank you so much everyone!