I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

March 4, 2011

"Kitschen Sync" and "Inle" shows open tonight!

Two gallery openings tonight!

1)La Luz de Jesus's 14th annual "Everything but the Kitschen Sync" show

-I have three oil paintings in this show, two of which are still available. For a reminder of what my pieces look like and how much they cost, follow the link: HERE

-The opening is from 8pm-11pm at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in Wacko:

La Luz de Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
phone: 323-666-7667
email: info@laluzdejesus.com

-It's always an amazing show and my incredibly talented friend Jessica Dalva is also participating. Follow the link to see her gorgeous sculpture: HERE There will be 123 artists showing, including Lacey Clemens, Edward Robin Coronel, Damian Fulton, Sunny Gu, Danni Shinya Luo, Aya Masuda, Nathan Ota, Bryce Takara, and Jessica Ward.



2)Gallery 1988 Melrose's "Inle" show

-This show was curated by the wonderful Greg Simpkins and here is the image/info for my large gouache painting:

"Reaper"
19"x23"-framed
Ink and Gouache
*SOLD*



-To see additional images of the painting follow the link: HERE

-The opening is tonight from 7pm-10pm at Gallery 1988 (Melrose)

7020 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Phone: (323)937-7088
http://www.nineteeneightyeight.com/contacts

I'll be attending both openings, I hope to see some of you there!