I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

February 14, 2011

PAINTINGS FOR SALE!!! And landscapes in gouache!

Oh hey yall, happy V-day! Remember these three little oil paintings from a couple months ago? They are finally available for sale!

"Nectar," Honey," and "Thieves" will be included in the upcoming "Everything But the Kitschen Sync" show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in Hollywood and available for presale as of NOW. (Follow the link above to see the show preview online.)

Here are my pieces:

"Nectar"
Oil on wood panel
5" x 7"
*SOLD*



"Honey"
Oil on wood panel
5" x 7"
$300.00



"Thieves"
Oil on wood panel
6" x 12"
*SOLD*



The show officially opens March 4th, but if you are interested in any of these pieces I highly suggest that you contact Matt Kennedy (the gallery director of La Luz) early @ info@laluzdejesus.com.





In other news, I'm taking a landscape painting class taught by the AMAZING Andrew Hem for fun, and boy is it! Here are some scans of quick sketches from my moleskin:









I've been very busy and have loads more new and exciting drawings and paintings to post but I think that's enough for today, right?

10 comments:

Kat said...

looks fantastic, and the colour palette youre using on the landscapes is just lovely!

Thomas Lynch III said...

dig em! love the palette and brushwork on the blue rocks. great stuff

Pistol said...

I think you are a fantastic painter and should do it more!! <3

Roxy M said...

The pieces for La Luz are beautiful! Congrats! I'm taking Andrew's Landscape painting at school, but your paintings are much better than mine! :D

mobot said...

loving the landscapes

Crystal Nadine Huguez said...

what kind of paint did you use for the landscapes? gouache? acrylic?

e v a n said...

the buildings are really cool

Uptrend said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Oil Paintings For Sale

artoyster.com said...

Great work.! Your color choice is superb..Looking great work in your colors of Greece
Paintings for Sale

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys!!! And the landscapes are all gouache- my fav!