I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

January 26, 2011

4:36am

Finally was able to scan these rough sketches for a super cool upcoming project... hint: new merchandise!


*THIS DRAWING SOLD*




I can't wait to add more animals and paint these up!

7 comments:

Clovis said...

I love the little porcupine. Can't wait to see the finished.

twchrist said...

you shine in compositions that circulate and are packed with animals

lauren carney said...

oh jaw cooper,
you're simply divine!
these works are beautiful!
*swoon*

Jordan said...

Oooooh, can't wait to see more.

Lesley Vamos said...

Can't wait to see them with more animals and painted up ^_^ Seriously though, they are looking fantastic already! :D

Olivier DUPIN-GIROD said...

Very beautifull work. I like :)

Michael Ramstead said...

awesome compositions!