I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

October 28, 2010

Botox Banshee

In this weeks LA Weekly in the "LA Life" section!

"Botox Banshee"

Photos of the painting:

Sketch and drawing:


First batch of thumbnails, not based on Los Angeles:

And once again, a giant thank you to art directors Jason Jones and Darrick Rainey!


Angel said...

so cool, i like the mushrooms!

Rory said...

Love the piece! And thanks for showing the thumbnail process, fascinating.

twchrist said...

Nice concepts seen in sketches.

Roxy M said...


EMi. said...

So Grotesque (I mean that as a compliment!) and beautiful at the same time, I'm in love! ...Now I need to get myself a copy of LA Weekly!



Lesley Vamos said...

Fabulous Coop! Love the look of longing on her face!

cuarta said...


plastic surgery said...

The good thing is that Botox has been around for a century already. There must have sufficient experience and statistics using this drug. However, it is only used to treat non-surgical face lift for about fifteen years. For the study of long-term implications of this is not a great time.