I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

September 9, 2010

Well hello... ladies.

Just finished this commission, don't want to say who/what it's for just yet:



A very good friend of mine (Fuser Paullada) bought me a year-long subscription to "Suicide Girls." (A site dedicated to beautiful/scandalous photos of tattooed girls.) I've found it to be a fantastic resource, perfect for practicing figure-drawing...







(⇧ From photos of the model "Fatality.")

Reminder: Sweet Streets 2 show at Gallery Nucleus opens this Saturday the 11th.

4 comments:

Danielle Buerli said...

I am major girl crushing

J. A. W. Cooper said...

OHMAGAHD that reminds me, I have something to show you involving girl crushes. Facebook.

pbrigitte said...

This new piece is so beautiful <3

Rocketeam said...

supreme being of tittiness! I love it and she would probably love it, post it on her journal or something.
I also use SG for...research