I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

July 8, 2010

Oh baby!

This is one of the drawings I did for Ken Garduno and Tom Haubrick's zine "Fauna vs. Flora" which they will distribute at Comic Con. If you're going to Comic Con, track them down!

*Note the three chinchillas cavorting!

*THIS DRAWING SOLD*


Oh baby! This sketch... I wish I could say this was my own sick idea, but actually it's for a job I'm working on. Womb womance? Fetal attraction? Anyone?

10 comments:

Porsche S. DeadEyes. -_- said...

Well done and awesome! The baby one is adorable, but like gives me a creepy feeling like, whoa... incest. Lol, but still awesomely drawn! I love seeing your professional work, it's refreshing. :D

James Ryman said...

Both drawings are great, but I love that first one, terrific stuff!

Luca Belotti said...

Hey cool blog!
Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers!

Bye LB

http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

Jael Segura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxy M said...

Babies making babies?? Whatevs they're both amazingly amazing!! So jealous that you're gonna be in a zine! Especially one that Garduno is making!!

Jael Segura said...

reposting this:

The "Fetal attraction" title made me giggle. looking lovely so far!

now, for the reason im reposting.
I just got your cards in the mail! they're absolutely beautiful. <3 and you're welcome!

twchrist said...

I love the topic. Definitely something I'd be part of!
Great creature drawings, amazing!

Sunny said...

these are so beautifully drawn! love both of them!>w<

Giselle said...

ugh! cavorting chinchillas! adorable.

By the way... if i were to get a tatoo it would probably be cavorting chinchillas all about my body.

it'd be like a game of "where's the chinchilla??"

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

The top drawing is beautiful as always, love the chinchillas