I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

June 2, 2010

Forest Adventures!

Woodland creatures, lurking hard...

Giselle luxuriating in the woods.


Me wearing Buddy, trying to scare hikers.


Giselle being a straight-up thug.


Giselle and I, bear Ruggin' it.


Sleepover hands.


Sleepover hands in motion.
video

Rahhhrrrr!
video

3 comments:

Romina said...

omg cooper I really wished I could see them in person. Conratulations this is such a beautiful series!!

kanishk said...

beautiful picture..

PPC Advertising India

Anonymous said...

From the photos, you are selling it as "used" correct? ;-)

Uncle Stone