I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

May 17, 2010

Orbit, Hunt, and Puncture.

I've been busy busy busy finishing up the last three framed pieces for my upcoming "Tarnished" show at La Luz de Jesus Gallery. I finished these drawings today and am a good way through the gouache painting of "Puncture."

Here are some teasers and such:

"Orbit" and "Hunt"


"Hunt"


"Orbit"


"Puncture" sketch

1 comment:

Jael Segura said...

Looking at your work always makes me happy :) cannot wait to see the finished piece!