I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

April 3, 2010

LA Weekly: Inked

This is my latest LA Weekly illustration, featured in the LA Life section on page 10. Out on newsstands now!

"Inked"


In print:


Process sketches:

4 comments:

Julia Mark said...

You've got a great style, and I appreciate you posting your process and sketches along the way.

Lesley Vamos said...

Brilliant!! I love the way you colour Cooper! ^_^



http://lelpelart.blogspot.com/

The Design Bodega said...

Sooooooooo gooooooood. I need to grab a copy.

Dzhony_df said...

it is really cool!!!!