I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

April 9, 2010

Fashion and Paintings in Progress

First of all, here are the next three paintings I'm working on simultaneously. It took SO long to carefully lay in all the black with ink and black gesso, tomorrow I'll do tones and color and they should be done:




These are a few fashion sketches I did just to practice:




5 comments:

Lesley Vamos said...

I'm going to say something knowing that your the genius and I'm not but the eye on the character in the middle (the little donkey boy) seems slightly of.... just a little too high.... I could be wrong - otherwise the design is beautiful!!

Illustrator 4 Fashion said...

I really love your realistic style of illustrations.

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys!

LV- Do you mean the left or right eye around the side of his head?
It could just look warped because these were taken at an angle with a camera, but i'll keep an eye on the situation, har har har.

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

beautiful

wpittman said...

ooooo! I like your fashion ladies! Some of your other tall skinny ladies have that fashion body type too. I'm going to have to try out some Jessica Cooper inspired ladies for my next fashion figures. I really like their knees and legs especially.