I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

March 9, 2010

Quilt

I'm working on something new and exciting... and merchandisetacular... with an awesome company in england. Since we're just in the beginning stages I don't want to reveal too much, so for now here is a digital quilt of some of my past work:



I've also been drawing/sketching and I'll post that tomorrow once it's all scanned.

ALSO, I'm in the process of picking the next BIG GIVEAWAY item. So stay tuned, I see a raffle in the near future.

4 comments:

PhiL said...

your stuff rox my sox =D

yolandakavita said...

oh happy day!

Sunny said...

everything's so beautiful~:)

Roxy M said...

All the stuff is awesome!!!