I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

March 23, 2010

The hunt begins

Here are a bevy of new drawings for a big painting of a pack of girls hunting an enormous wild boar.








And this last drawing will be for a different painting, involving Salamander Girl playing leapfrog.



What a relief to finally be moving past my stubborn artist's block... I did these all in a day and it feels fan-tas-tic!



Finally, my usual plug:

If you are on facebook and would like advanced warning for future raffles, upcoming shows, and other exciting new JAW Cooper developments, add my new professional account:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000907208519

And become my fan:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAW-Cooper/111303482213651?ref=ts

8 comments:

Roxy M said...

Awesome!!!

Sunny said...

what a productive day!
These are really beautiful sketches~Can't wait to see them finished!:D

Yeon Whan Yoon said...

Dang! are all these from reference? or are they just off the top of your head?

J. A. W. Cooper said...

I had reference for the boar but the rest are just from my head.

Lesley Vamos said...

Awesome Cooper - great silhouette's! ^_^

Yolanda Robinson said...

Fantastic!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks guys! It's so motivating to have other people care enough to comment. I'm energized by your approval! ha ha

Anonymous said...

very Lord of the Flies ;-) Your drawing is amazing.