I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 9, 2009

Teach Me Tiger

This is what I did today, trying to warm up and get back to painting. I liked the sketch way better than the final painting, but I think it helped me shake some rust off. Eh, whatcha gonna do.

Based on the song "Teach Me Tiger" by April Stevens. 10"x10" acrylic and pastel on somerset paper.



4 comments:

Dead Fish Korp said...

You really rocks!! Damn I love this one

Thea Schultheiss said...

Nah, you have no idea how awesome the painting turned out!!

I love the distant look in his eye(ss)!!

EL Gato Negro said...

really fun stuff, btw your bizz card is one of the freshes cards ive seen in a long time just lovely

ふ た ご said...

I love how the colors turned out. And your creatures always have such a great expression. :)