I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 27, 2009

Paper Pushers in Progress

Busy as a beaver... a beaver with 10 new pieces due in a couple of days.

Here are some tantalizing teasers of the drawings transferred and paintings and whatnot:








Sometimes things don't work out like you want... the border bled on this one so I got messy with gouache to experiment (since I knew I'd be completely re-doing it anyway.) So, I usually toss out my bloopers but I thought I'd see if any of you lovelies who check my blog regularly would like it? Kinda like a thank you for your support; just post a comment saying you want it and give me an address to mail it to.

Here it is:

"Luzon Bleeding Heart (I fucked up)"
6"x11"
gouache and ink on stonehenge



(Luzon Bleeding Hearts are a beautiful species of Dove with markings that make them look like they've been shot in the heart. Look em' up and marvel!)

11 comments:

Rootedbeauty said...

I love you artwork so much. Any freebie such as this I would love to have! :-)

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Thanks for stopping by! Just send me your address:

jawcooper@gmail.com

ふ た ご said...

I'm originally from the Philippines and have never heard of this bird before. Thank you for the new wrinkle in my brain. :)

Your works are lovely as usual, but I am now partial to that Luzon painting. Can't wait to see them all completed.

Albatross said...

Show everything that you are comfortable with. A blog is for work in general, I think. It's fascinating to see all your process and experiences, though I wouldn't be comfortable with it myself. If no one claimed that piece, I'll take it whenever you're around school!

Thea Schultheiss said...

Hell yeh I want it!

It's not messed up, rather a happy accident!

This would get framed and be an awesome adition to my very own growing art collection.

Oh... Just noticed, did you already give it away?! Haha, sorry!

c.w. moss said...

cooper!!! ooooohhh oooohhhh!

pick me!

i'm with all in saying things look lovely, as usual.

Roxy M said...

I looooove this so much, pick me please! Pick meeeee! <3

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Ha ha ha, oh wow, you guys are really awesome. This one has already been given away but based on the reaction I'm going to start doing this on a regular basis (I fuck up frequently, ha ha) so keep checking back!

Seriously, I can't tell you how much it means to me to have people who check my blog regularly and leave me such lovely comments, it makes me feel a little less... hermitic.

Thea Schultheiss said...

Oh shame! But congrats to the prompt winner!

I only found your blog a couple of months ago, but man I'm hooked, your work is awesome and beautifully original.

Can't wait for your next exquisite "fuck up"! Yeeehaaw!!

allie said...

oh fuck! your paper pushers pieces are kicking my paper pushers pieces asses! they look suh-weeeeeet! <3333

林宥嘉yoga said...

COOL!:)AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色